GKD conveyor belts for manufacturing insulation materials
Conveyor belts made of GKD metal and synthetic fabrics are used for the manufacturing of insulation materials.
There is a great variety of insulation materials – the choices range from natural materials such as sheep wool or cellulose fibers to mineral fibers or organic artificial materials such as polystyrene. Almost all of these insulation materials are produced in similar forming processes before being bonded in single- and double-belt air-through ovens.
GKD supplies both antistatic synthetic fabric belts for the forming process and a vast range of different metal fabric belts for the respective bonding processes. PPS-DUOFIL® and TRACKMATIC™ belts are special belt solutions from GKD.
- Exact tracking thanks to high dimensional and form stability
- Optimum belt solutions for forming and bonding processes
- Electrostatic discharge in line with ATEX standard
- Pin seam – can be sealed on site by the customer
- Stable edge coating on synthetic fabric belts
- Welded edges on metal fabric belts
Questions? Infos? Consulting?
Contact a specialist: